Thursday, August 31, 2006

BOGUS BIG 12 CONFERENCE PREVIEW:
NO. 3 NORTH - COLORADO

As we plod along towards finishing the Big 12 Conference preview, we head to Colorado, where the Buffaloes are tabbed third in the North by The Waco Chronicles.

COLORADO BUFFALOES
Offense: Don't know.
Defense: Don't care.
Special Teams: Huh?
Coaches: Sure.
Mascot: Cool.
Will they lose to Baylor: Most definitely.
Overall Analysis: Whatever.

See, Boulder, Colo., is the only Big 12 Conference town I have never spent the night in. Therefore, I really do not care about the 2006 version of the Colorado Buffaloes, except for their meeting with Baylor. Sure, I have been to the town as I passed on through to Ft. Collins or Denver; but, I have never had the time to go out and see what the place is all about. Therefore, I really cannot provide the type of analysis readers come to expect. Seems like a nice enough place, though.

So, no story from Boulder. I figure everyone will get over it.

Third seems like as good as place as any for the Buffaloes; although, I may say, I really hate their basketball coach. A lot of people have the team lower in the conference; but, I think the Buffaloes may be the sleeper team of the 2006 season.

So, congrats Colorado on your predicted third-place finish in the Big 12 Conference North Division. Or, to put in another way, stuck in mediocrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home