Monday, August 07, 2006

I WILL HAPPILY NOTIFY YOUR PUNK ASS 15-YEAR OLD KID THE ERROR OF HIS WAYS

A quick story from the movies last night as a group of us headed out to watch Talladega Nights (extremely funny by the way, highly recommended).

Anyway, standing in line is some sort of fast-talking, prepped out, maybe 14 or 15 years old, kid right in front of me. This jackass, who forgot to bring his student identification card, is trying to buy a student ticket. After much debate, the lady says he cannot. Much to the chargin of the student, this doofus responds by saying, “Well, bitch, that’s fucking gay!”


Now, if this was some sort of kid who acted like he was just a bad seed and looked as if he would not know any better, I would have just let this go. Instead, it was pretty obvious by his tone he just wanted to be a punk. He was all decked out in his Fitch gear, talked about how he had an "athlete card" and wanted to know why that would not work in place.

At any rate, I felt as if I needed to teach this kid a little life lesson. So, I backhanded the dude in the shoulder to get his attention and told his sorry butt to apologize. After doing so; and, realizing he had just been called out, he did so and walked away.

We all then watched the movie.

That's it. That's my story.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, Nice posting. I thoroughly enjoy when the arrogant "Fitch" crowd gets called out. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home